One of the greatest aspects of herbs and essential oils is the wide range of possible uses. In our “Herb of the Day” blog posts, we highlight traditional uses for various herbs (and essential oils). These are applications which herbalists, aromatherapists and other practitioners have utilized over time.
Something we love at TriLight is when we hear from you about scenarios you’ve used our products. Lympha Rub is by far our most popular product and one you have used for a variety of situations in your family. Personally, we keep Lympha Rub in several places around the home and in our bags. It’s one we find ourselves reaching for quite often and so do you.
As part of our 2017 “Item of the Month” series, we’re going to highlight the way you have used each item. In the coming months, we hope you’ll email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you use the product. Thanks for sharing with us the ways Lympha Rub is used in your home.
As always, please remember these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is purely educational. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult with a trusted healthcare practitioner before making changes to your healthcare routine and consult with them for specific questions you may have. Because we’re not medical practitioners we’re unable to prescribe which products you should use, nor can we give explicit directions about which herbs/products you should you for various conditions. We love that you empower yourselves to learn about our products and their ingredients.
The most common times our customers use Lympha Rub are:
- Sinus Infections
- Sore Throats
- Swollen Glands
- Achy Joints
You’ve also used Lympha Rub to help out with:
- A drop on the upper lip during sore throats & stuffy noses ~ Amy R
- Abscessed tooth ~ Mary G
- Croup ~ E. Hall
- Deodorant ~ Peggy
- Draining mucus ~ A. Trotter
- Ear Infection ~ Jessica B & Stephanie H
- Ear pain ~ Desi
- Ear pressure ~ Bethany G
- First sign of any illness ~ Kristy S
- Fungus on a fingernail ~ Alison T
- Growing pains (rubbed right on the sore spot) ~ Alisa
- Knee Pain ~ Shannon B
- Lost voice ~ Beth S
- Laryngitis ~ Alyssa
- Mastitis ~ Jen T
- Migraine symptoms ~ Mary H
- Moles (reduced significantly after starting to use rub LR on them) ~ Laurie V.
- Mouth and skin irritation ~ Loreen G
- Nose Drops ~ Sharlin
- On sick children’s feet before bedtime ~ Heather C
- PMS related lymph swelling ~ Daisy L
- Pollen allergy inner-ear itching ~ Cathy
- Postnasal drip ~ Kassia E
- Sinus Cyst ~ Daniel E.
- Sinus Headache ~ Jackie P
- Sinus Pressure ~ Maraget D
- Skin tag ~ Tracy
- Sneezing ~ Becky H
- Sore arm & stomach muscles ~ Kelsey
- Strained back ~ Amy D
- Strep ~ Amy
- Tooth infection ~ Melissa H
- Varicose vein pain ~ J.X.
- Viral bumps ~ Kim S