Wow- it’s hard to believe that school is back in session already!! We hope you had a fantastic summer and your kids are enjoying being back in school.
Being back-to-school tends to be synonymous with sickness. All those kids in the same place sharing germs and adjusting to being around each other is a perfect atmosphere for sickness. We want to help keep your children well and avoid sick days! Even if you homeschool, this is the time of year illnesses start showing up. Fortunately, our immune systems can be supported to help keep us well!
Tips to Support Kids Immune Systems
- Healthy foods- eliminate all processed foods and make sure 50% of their plate is fruits and veggies (check out our Pintrest page for some kid-friendly meal ideas)
- Keep them well hydrated
- Probiotics (like these), fermented foods, and yogurt
- Exercise- kids should be active at least 60 minutes a day
- Massage and chiropractic care
- Guided relaxation and meditation
- Get them outside as much as possible after school and on the weekends
- Stick to all-natural hand sanitizers and cleaners without triclosan (educate your school about these as well)
- TriLight herbal extracts- we have many products to support the immune system and help get your kiddo well quickly if they get sick. Check them all out here
Do you have any other tips to boost your child’s immune system? Share them with us in the comments or on our Facebook page!